- 1 package ( 2 sheets) Frozen Puff Pastry, defrosted
- 2 tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 pound Smoked Turkey
- 1/4 pound Brie and slice of Provolone
- 1/4 can Mushrooms,drained
- 1 egg beaten plus 1 tablespoon water, for the egg wash
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place a piece of parchment paper or a Silpat on a large baking sheet.
- Lay one sheet of puff pastry on a floured board and roll out to 10 x 12 inches. Place it on a prepared baking sheet and brush the center with mustard, leave a 1″ border. Place a layer of turkey, then a layer of cheese and a layer of mushrooms.
- Place the second sheet of puff pastry on the floured board and roll out to 10 by 12 inches. Place the second sheet on top of the filled pastry, lining up the edges. Cut the edges, press together. Brush the top with egg wash, cut slits on top.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until puffed and golden brown. Allow to cool for a couple minutes, serve warm.
Recipe adapted from From Isabelle at Home and Ina Garten.
This recipe may be found at these amazing blogs:
This post has been featured at It’s So Very Cheri www.itssoverycheri.com